Intersections Illustrated: Stop Signs Edition eBook
Understand the rules of the road with confidence! Pass your road test, drive safely, & prepare for on-road driving.
- Gain confidence & knowledge
- Learn the techniques to keep you SAFE while driving
- Learn about driving from the comfort of your own home
- Prepare for your on-road practical driving experience
Intersections Illustrated: Stop Signs Edition is a 57 page PDF I've written for new drivers. This is an entire eBook about Stop Signs. I get in there DEEP. There are many intersection diagrams included.
Now, not everyone can write a whole eBook about Stop Signs. That takes talent (or something)
This is a great resource for brand new drivers, & drivers coming to Canada from another country who perhaps aren't used to 4-way stops and other types of stop sign intersections.
It can benefit any driver looking to brush up on their stop sign intersections.
Inside the eBook you will learn about
- Different types of stop sign intersections
- Right-of-way rules at stop signs
- Intersection etiquette at stop signs
- Safe intersection skills & tips at stop signs
- How to safely & properly respond to pedestrians at stop sign intersections
- Which cars to yield to at different stop sign intersections
- How to deal with common situations that happen in stop sign intersections
- Where to look & in what order to check things before you turn the corner
- Vehicle positioning tips
- Yield sign tips
- Turning right, left, and proceeding straight through stop sign intersections safely
- Situations that new drivers need to be aware of
- When to do the right-turn shoulder checks
- Four way stop procedures & why we 'yield to the right'
- Driving in lanes/back alley
Thank you for supporting BC Driving Blog!